[SK075] Thunder VIP - Veiled


Thunder VIP
"Veiled"
[SK075]

Wednesday 31st December – New Year Release

Download WAV


Description: 
Thunder VIP, a long active artist within Splatterkore is back again this New Year with his long-awaited experimental electronic cinematic masterpiece ‘Veiled’. 

---
 Thank you for taking the time to download my music. The Thunder V.I.P project has developed into something that covers an eclectic range of music, so I appreciate those of you that have given this release a try. As with everything in life, my music taste and compositional style is ever evolving, and I believe that this is essential to maintain an interesting output. I need to say a big thankyou to Splatterkore Reckords for providing a platform to expose my music without ever questioning my art, and Adam Prior from Cryosonica and Lithium Vein for guitars and the excellent remix of All These Precious Things. – Thunder VIP

01. Immersion
02. Pressing Down
03. All these Precious Things
04. Clouds Grow Darker
05. All these Precious Things (Cryosonica Remix)

Credits:
All Tracks produced by Thunder VIP



FOR MORE NOISE FOLLOW:

SPLATTERKORE
Blog
Facebook
Soundcloud
Bandcamp

No comments: